Re-claim Time in Your Day
Do you wish there were more hours in the day?
Time is the one thing that once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Are you spending time on any of these:
- Looking for lost items, papers, or electronic files?
- Procrastinating, or spinning your wheels, when what you need is not handy?
- Going to get something, only to find you’ve run out (eg. The right-sized battery)?
- Buying something you already have (or you forgot you have), because you can’t find it?
- Finding the matching piece (eg. storage containers, bins, or tubs)?
- Gathering items you need from various places, before you leave your home or office?
- Being in re-active mode, instead of pro-active mode?
Or maybe you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, and end up saying no to the fun things in life?
Getting organized is one way to give you back more time in your day.
Addressing the above problems will allow you to re-claim the time you are spending on them. With processes and solutions in place, your day can be streamlined to handle your priorities and move forward.
With organization, your mind is cleared, belongings become useful and close at hand.
…and you'll re-claim time for what matters most.
Now is a great time to get and stay organized! Let's talk.
Contact Bev Chandler at 306-536-8844. www.ccorganizing.ca
C&C Organizing ... Re-claim space, time, and relationships
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.